Universal PC Care does a lot of unsafe activities in your computer. This is due to the fact that it is a brand-new potentially undesirable program (also known as PUP) presently assaulting many PCs all over the world. Some computer users prefer to discuss it as an infection, and most likely this is quite understandable, since they are actually fed up to see this ineffective utility each time they turn the computer on. Follow this guide that describes all steps you need to carry out to totally fix your computer in an automatic way.
Universal PC Care will essentially slow down the method your computer operates. You will notice that the CPU of your computer functions in an extremely sluggish way. Plus, while Universal PC Care is running you will keep dealing with a lot of deceptive notifies by this scam telling that you require to buy the so-called variation of this scam.
The reality is that the registered variation of Universal PC Care is not truly various from the trial one. The program is never able to assist in terms of system optimizations. It just creates various computer troubles and after that forces users to buy its license allegedly to repair these problems. Naturally, Universal PC Care does not possess with genuine system enhancement functions.
You could attempt to get rid of Universal PC Care fraud in a common manual way, but the problem is that this hoax is normally adjoined with numerous trojan horses that might eventually re-install it in the system. We strongly recommend that you continue reading this detailed guide that offers you with detailed information to fix your system automatically.
Download the reliable tool for Universal PC Care removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove Universal PC Care infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Universal PC Care virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Universal PC Care in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.