SpeedFixTool does a great deal of harmful activities in your computer. This is due to the fact that it is a brand-new potentially unwanted program (likewise referred to as PUP) currently attacking many PCs all over the world. Some computer system users choose to discuss it as an infection, and probably this is rather reasonable, because they are really fed as much as see this useless utility each time they turn the computer on. Follow this guide that explains all steps you need to execute to totally fix your computer in an automated manner.
SpeedFixTool will basically decrease the method your computer operates. You will discover that the CPU of your computer functions in an exceptionally slow method. Plus, while SpeedFixTool is running you will keep facing a great deal of misleading alerts by this scam telling that you need to buy the so-called variation of this scam.
The reality is that the signed up version of SpeedFixTool is not truly various from the trial one. The program is absolutely not able to help in terms of system optimizations. It merely invents various computer system difficulties and then forces users to purchase its license allegedly to repair these difficulties. Naturally, SpeedFixTool does not possess with real system enhancement functions.
You might attempt to eliminate SpeedFixTool fraud in a common manual manner, however the issue is that this hoax is normally interconnected with numerous trojan horses that might eventually re-install it in the system. We strongly encourage that you continue reading this step-by-step guide that provides you with detailed info to repair your system automatically.
Download the reliable tool for SpeedFixTool removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove SpeedFixTool infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove SpeedFixTool virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with SpeedFixTool in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.