Redkeeper notifications come to users who have their workstations infected with ransomware. Ransomware is a kind of computer threats that penetrates the system, encrypts particular files or the whole system and requires paying money for the unlocking key. We want to teach you how you must detect ransomware and delete it on your PC.
Redkeeper ransomware penetrates into systems because of several vulnerabilities in it. Often such intrusions take place after the system is already infected by certain malware, adware or other kind of potentially unwanted program. In many cases injection of Redkeeper ransomware occurs as a result of users clicking on certain malicious links which they could get via social networks, Skype of other communication media. Redkeeper ransomware will encrypt many important files in your system without the possibility for you to restore them (unless you actually agree to perform the instructions by the ransomware infection). However, even after you pay that ransom there is still no guarantee that cyber crooks will keep their promises. So, it could end up in total waste of your money and inevitable loss of some of your data.
Redkeeper malware is common for computers with poor protection and weaknesses hackers are ready to exploit. Add a malware removal scanner that will detect and delete computer threats like the particular ransomware and not only as soon as they take place in the system. Next time be careful with any installation and do not click mindlessly. Keep important software up to date to receive vital features and modifications.
As a solution to remove Redkeeper ransomware we strongly advise you to scan the system with our recommended security software. Doing so will help you to save at least some of your important documents and cherished photos, etc. You also need to reset your browsers using additional tips in the rest of the guide below.
Download the reliable tool for Redkeeper removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove Redkeeper infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Redkeeper virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Redkeeper in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.