PC Power Speed does a great deal of harmful activities in your computer system. This is since it is a brand-new potentially unwanted program (likewise referred to as PUP) currently assaulting numerous PCs all over the world. Some computer users choose to speak about it as a virus, and most likely this is quite reasonable, considering that they are truly fed as much as see this useless utility each time they turn the computer system on. Follow this guide that explains all actions you require to implement to completely repair your computer system in an automated manner.
PC Power Speed will basically slow down the method your computer system runs. You will notice that the CPU of your computer system functions in an extremely slow way. Plus, while PC Power Speed is running you will keep dealing with a lot of misleading alerts by this fraud telling that you need to buy the so-called variation of this scam.
The reality is that the registered version of PC Power Speed is not truly different from the trial one. The program is never able to help in regards to system optimizations. It merely creates different computer troubles and then forces users to purchase its license supposedly to fix these problems. Naturally, PC Power Speed does not possess with real system improvement functions.
You might try to get rid of PC Power Speed rip-off in a common manual manner, but the issue is that this hoax is typically interconnected with various trojan horses that might eventually re-install it in the system. We highly advise that you continue reading this step-by-step guide that supplies you with detailed information to repair your system instantly.
Download the reliable tool for PC Power Speed removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove PC Power Speed infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove PC Power Speed virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with PC Power Speed in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.