PC Booster Pro does a great deal of harmful activities in your computer system. This is due to the fact that it is a brand-new potentially undesirable program (also known as PUP) presently assaulting many PCs all over the world. Some computer system users prefer to discuss it as an infection, and most likely this is rather reasonable, considering that they are actually fed up to see this useless energy each time they turn the computer system on. Follow this guide that explains all steps you need to execute to completely repair your computer in an automatic way.
PC Booster Pro will essentially slow down the way your computer operates. You will see that the CPU of your computer system functions in an incredibly sluggish way. Plus, while PC Booster Pro is running you will keep facing a lot of deceptive notifies by this fraud informing that you require to purchase the so-called version of this scam.
The truth is that the registered version of PC Booster Pro is not really various from the trial one. The program is absolutely not able to help in terms of system optimizations. It just creates different computer difficulties and after that forces users to buy its license supposedly to fix these difficulties. Naturally, PC Booster Pro does not have with genuine system enhancement functions.
You might attempt to get rid of PC Booster Pro scam in a common manual manner, but the problem is that this hoax is generally adjoined with numerous trojan horses that may ultimately reinstall it in the system. We highly encourage that you continue reading this step-by-step guide that supplies you with comprehensive information to repair your system instantly.
Download the reliable tool for PC Booster Pro removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove PC Booster Pro infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove PC Booster Pro virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with PC Booster Pro in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.