One Click Booster does a great deal of dangerous activities in your computer system. This is since it is a brand-new possibly undesirable program (likewise called PUP) presently assaulting many PCs all over the world. Some computer users choose to discuss it as an infection, and most likely this is rather reasonable, considering that they are really fed as much as see this ineffective utility each time they turn the computer on. Follow this guide that describes all actions you require to execute to totally fix your computer in an automated way.
One Click Booster will essentially slow down the method your computer system runs. You will observe that the CPU of your computer functions in a very slow way. Plus, while One Click Booster is running you will keep facing a great deal of misleading signals by this fraud telling that you need to buy the so-called version of this scam.
The truth is that the signed up version of One Click Booster is not actually various from the trial one. The program is never able to help in regards to system optimizations. It just develops various computer problems and then forces users to purchase its license supposedly to fix these troubles. Naturally, One Click Booster does not possess with real system improvement functions.
You could try to get rid of One Click Booster fraud in a common manual manner, however the problem is that this scam is generally interconnected with different trojan horses that might ultimately re-install it in the system. We highly encourage that you continue reading this step-by-step guide that supplies you with comprehensive info to fix your system automatically.
Download the reliable tool for One Click Booster removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove One Click Booster infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove One Click Booster virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with One Click Booster in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.