One Click Booster does a lot of dangerous activities in your computer. This is because it is a brand-new possibly unwanted program (likewise called PUP) currently attacking numerous PCs all over the world. Some computer system users prefer to discuss it as a virus, and probably this is quite easy to understand, given that they are really fed up to see this useless utility each time they turn the computer system on. Follow this guide that explains all steps you need to carry out to completely repair your computer in an automatic way.
One Click Booster will essentially decrease the method your computer operates. You will observe that the CPU of your computer functions in an incredibly sluggish way. Plus, while One Click Booster is running you will keep facing a great deal of misleading signals by this fraud informing that you need to buy the so-called version of this scam.
The reality is that the signed up version of One Click Booster is not truly different from the trial one. The program is absolutely not able to assist in regards to system optimizations. It merely develops different computer troubles and then forces users to purchase its license presumably to fix these troubles. Obviously, One Click Booster does not have with genuine system enhancement functions.
You might try to eliminate One Click Booster rip-off in a common manual manner, but the issue is that this scam is usually adjoined with different trojan horses that might eventually reinstall it in the system. We strongly recommend that you continue reading this step-by-step guide that offers you with comprehensive information to repair your system immediately.
Download the reliable tool for One Click Booster removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove One Click Booster infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove One Click Booster virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with One Click Booster in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.