ITL Windows Optimizer does a lot of dangerous activities in your computer system. This is due to the fact that it is a new possibly unwanted program (also called PUP) presently assaulting numerous PCs all over the world. Some computer system users prefer to discuss it as a virus, and probably this is quite understandable, since they are truly fed as much as see this useless energy each time they turn the computer on. Follow this guide that discusses all actions you need to execute to completely fix your computer system in an automatic manner.
ITL Windows Optimizer will basically slow down the method your computer operates. You will observe that the CPU of your computer system functions in an extremely sluggish method. Plus, while ITL Windows Optimizer is running you will keep facing a great deal of deceptive alerts by this scam telling that you need to purchase the so-called variation of this scam.
The reality is that the signed up variation of ITL Windows Optimizer is not truly different from the trial one. The program is never able to help in terms of system optimizations. It just creates various computer problems and then forces users to purchase its license apparently to fix these troubles. Obviously, ITL Windows Optimizer does not have with real system enhancement functions.
You could attempt to get rid of ITL Windows Optimizer fraud in a common manual way, but the problem is that this hoax is normally adjoined with numerous trojan horses that might eventually re-install it in the system. We strongly recommend that you continue reading this detailed guide that offers you with detailed information to fix your system automatically.
Download the reliable tool for ITL Windows Optimizer removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove ITL Windows Optimizer infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove ITL Windows Optimizer virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with ITL Windows Optimizer in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.