FileSafer.exe is a computer threat that can be not “seen” by the installed antivirus, so that to delete it with its help is also impossible. Without regular scan it is really difficult to find such threat, it works discreetly and hides the sources of infection.
FileSafer.exe is a coin miner virus that uses the full capacity of your computer to mine cryptocurrency and make a profit to cybercriminals. We define this type of virus as a highly dangerous one, cause your data, privacy and device are at risk. You become very vulnerable with such exhausted system, so more virses can infect your computer.
FileSafer.exe Trojan does not copy itself and cannot spread spontaneously. This means that you have a possibility to stop it even if it has already appeared in the system. However, the situation will be horrible unless you detect and delete it in time. Luckily, we are ready to offer you GridinSoft Anti-Malware application that can deal with this computer threat. The tool also can be used to reset your infected browser.
You have FileSafer.exe in your system if:
- CPU power suddenly rises up or falls down.
- Booting process is enormous.
- Programs launch for too long.
- General performance of your PC is disappointing.
Download the reliable tool for FileSafer.exe removal:
Detailed instruction on how to remove FileSafer.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove FileSafer.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with FileSafer.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.